AmigaActive (1873/2143)

From:Steve Jordan
Date:29 May 2000 at 15:50:14
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

Somebody said!

>> > And any chance of you holding it a bit further north, say
>> > Birmingham? ;-)
>>
>> Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!
>
>Heh heh heh, I knew that would rattle a couple of people ;-)

SO! Whassamatter with lil` old Brum then?
the NEC is nearer the middle of England, closer to Wales and Scotland, and
is a major intersection of Road, Rail and Air.
And there is plenty of Parking if you decide to drive!

Or did I miss somthing?

Steve Jordan.

A1200, Apollo 1260, 32M Fast, 2M Chip, OS3.1, WB3.5,
Surf Squirel, SCSI CD Rom, 100M Zip, DB50 XG Wavetable

Old school buds here: